Saturday, 12 September 2015

GOODBYE MY FRIEND.

OSCAR 2014-2015 R.I.P

I know you cant see me,
 but trust me im right here
Although im up in heaven
my love for you is always near
So often i see you crying
many times you call my name
I want so much to lick your face
and ease some of your pain.
I wish that i could make you see
that heaven indeed is real
If you could see me run and play
how much better you would feel
But our loving god has promised me
when the time is right.
You'll step out of the darkness
and meet me in the light.

❤πŸΆπŸ• Mans best friend, my dads best friend. RIP oscar baby forever in our hearts. We will love you forever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


WRITTEN BY MY DAUGHTER XX

My wee dog was sadly killed in a road traffic accident, he was only one year old, I am devastated, he was my life, I will never forget his happy attitude to life, all he wanted to do was go for walks, cuddle up at night, his love was unconditional, rest in peace my wee man.


Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout PUBLIC POEMS
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS 


THANKS OR VISITING.