Sunday, 12 August 2012

DAILY POEM "THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS"




Welcome to this Blog my friends
you are welcome each new day
to explore this little World of mine
and sometimes have your say.


You support me in my work
and say kind things in reviews
no wonder I get excited
and somehow find the muse.


Lets spend this time together
I value the time you view
browsing through this blog
reading  as you do.


Friends  you have no idea
what your visits mean to me
Its many an authors dream
like love in the first degree.


Heartache, love, and passion
is there for you to read
life, sadness and everyday issues
to hearts that always bleed.


Keep bringing me happiness
thanks to one and all
your reading keeps me inspired
I always have a ball.


I would like to thank you personally
for the brightness you always bring
the writers of the World unite
and in harmony we will sing.


I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who visit my blog, you have no idea how much gratitude I have for you all, writing has always been a passion to me and each time you visit makes my day.
Thank you all very much, I do hope you continue to visit as often as you do.



Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,