Monday, 2 July 2012

DAILY POEM "AINT GOT NO COAT"


The winds is up
aint got no coat
the rain is pouring
I need a boat?

Trapped near home
aint got a coat
its cats and dogs
maybe I 'll float?

Will I make a run for it?
without my coat?
or will I get soaked?
clearing my throat.

It's never gonna stop
this howling rain
its not about vanity
or feeling any pain.

The sun has gone
aint got no coat
should I stay here?
its getting on my goat.

Five hundred yards to go
i'm drowned to the bone
can't get a taxi
on the telephone!

The moral of this story
is take a coat
even if its fair
when your in the remote.


Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,