Monday, 14 May 2012

DAILY POEM "ADDICTIONS IN LIFE"



I'm addicted to chocolate
can't help that
it makes me feel good
fulfilled not flat.

I'm addicted to friends
who are always around
from the very old
to the new ones I found.

I'm addicted to the sun
and the warmth it brings
it makes people smile
and a bird always sings.

I'm addicted to love
and all it unveils
the excitement, the rush
it never fails.

I'm addicted to peace
and shout it out loud
from a singular person
to a massive crowd.

I'm addicted to Animals
and the love they give
the need to survive
to let them live!

We are all addicted to something or other in life, it does not always have to be the bad things like, drugs, or alcohol, are YOU addicted to the above?


Please checkout MY PUBLISHED BOOKS
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,