Sunday, 12 February 2012

DAILY POEM "A TRIBUTE TO AN ICON"




After we make love
your all the man I need
Didn't we almost have it all
Exhale.


Do you hear what I hear?
anymore?
Greatest love of all
get it back.


Hold on!
how will I know?
I believe in you
I bow out.


I have nothing!
I belong to you
I learned from the best
I look to you.


I wanna dance with somebody
if you say my eyes are beautiful
It's not right ,but it's okay
I wanna run to you.


Joy to the World
lover for life
one of those days
I'll run to you.


One moment in time
saving all my love for you
where do broken hearts go?
you'll never stand alone!


Thinking about you
until you come back
step by step
you give good love.


This is a tribute to one of the finest singers ever produced. traumatically taken away at the tender age of 48.
Everyone whether they admit it or not, enjoyed Houstons long career starting from an early age, her sons are an institution and will live on for all time.

R.I.P Whitney ,gone but never forgotten.


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,