Monday, 19 December 2011

TO ALL MY READERS, MERRY CHRISTMAS.




To all my readers Worldwide
I wish you all the best
your visits here have made my year
I am glad you came here to rest.


Christmas time is a time to share
when goodwill is a must
join in harmony, with a cup of cheer
 a time to learn to trust.


I appreciate each one of you
for visiting here as you do
special comments you do leave
each time you come and view.


May your Christmas be very special
and you get what you desire
with lots of surprises and wishes
and mulled wine by the tempting fire.


Thank you friends I am honoured
you chose to spend some time
on this my poetry blog
enjoying my verse and rhyme.


Happy Christmas to ALL my wonderful readers,  you are very special to me, you visit my blog on a regular basis and you have no idea how much that means to me.
May all your dreams come true, and thank you very much.

William.


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS