Sunday, 20 November 2011

DAILY POEM "THE MAN BAG"



I cant go anywhere without you
I need you in my life
feel naked when your not around me
your as close as my dear wife.


I fill you with lots of goodies
trapped in darkness for hours
you keep my bananas fresh
and protect my food from showers.


My man bag is such a treasure
I take good care of it
I'm careful what I put inside you
try not to fill you with s"£$t.


As the deodorant rattles with pleasure
the pens all jump for joy
you can only go with a man to work
not a girl or a little boy.


I hope you last forever
into my golden age
and if anyone decides to slag you
I will blow up in a rage.

More and more these days men have "man bags" usually a satchel, we take it everywhere we go, especially to work, this is a bit of fun for any guy who carries a man bag :)


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS
Please checkout BILLY'S BOOK REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,