Tuesday, 18 January 2011

DAILY POEM "ADDICTED TO YOU"



You come in all shapes and sizes
can be a treat or maybe an obsession
I love you but you make me heavy
I try to beat your suppression.

Whether you are light or dark
have other ingredients within
your smoothness makes me salivate
be happy, and sometimes I grin.

You are expensive these days to buy
but what do I care about that?
I will find the money to buy you
the argument ends at that.

Your made of milk and cocoa
blended to a fine smooth bar
I cannot wait to undress you
your sweetness is greater by far.

As long as your not guzzled
or too much of you is consumed
I can save you for another day
when alone and marooned.

We all get addicted to you
the comfort you can bring
would make Angels smile
and the birds sing.


A friend of mine (Trisha) wrote a poem concerning chocolate, here is my version of how I relate to it, everyone loves it, please pop over to her blog to read her version of the poem.

Do you like chocolate??


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS 
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS