Monday, 18 October 2010

DAILY POEM "COLD SPELL"





Your in my head
won't leave me alone
give me shivers
right to the bone.

You make me cough
my lungs on fire
my nose runs constant
I want to retire!

My body aches
No comfort for me
go away fever
let me be.


I awake with you there
like a leech on skin
my appetite failing
I may get thin!

I need some medicine
your sticking to me
leave me alone
let me be.

I cannot taste
my senses dulled
why take over me?
I want you annulled.

No cure for you
I will have to wait
its in Gods hand
he seals my fate.

When I awake
I want you gone
your evil germs
the devils spawn.

Tissues at the ready
medicine at my side
you won't beat me
I have my pride.

I have had the Mother of all head colds, all of a sudden it got worse, and in this day and age surprisingly we still do not have the cure for the common cold.
It isnt a major thing just annoying, you feel as if you have done ten rounds with a boxer.

Have you battled with the cold yet?


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS 
Please checkout SHORT STORIES 
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,