Wednesday, 22 September 2010

INN OF HAPPINESS THE FINALE PART 33

INN OF HAPPINESS THE FINALE
Dominic enjoyed this torture
His kicks were easily amused
Making defenceless women shiver
In fear, horror, and bemused.

Lily was certainly scared
She knew what he was like
Capable of many horrible things
He once killed a man with a spike.

His young man stood there watching
While his dad had his fun
He too knew his dad was a Monster
But he was dad’s faithful son.

"Ok Lily I am tired of this
I have more important things to do
So why don't you just tell me
Give me what I am due".

Lily knew what he was talking about
She stood there without an expression
She still had details about this man
And he wanted it this session.

He said to the frightened woman
That she needed to co-operate
Or else she would end up with the fish
Somewhere in the New York state.



Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS 
Please checkout SHORT STORIES
Please checkout BILLY'S RANTS