Friday, 16 July 2010

DAILY POEM "INN OF HAPPINESS" PART 11

[product thumbnail]
What was happening is this real?
Was I dreaming the last few days?
This mystery woman came into my life
And grabbed me in so many ways.

I need to find out I cannot sleep
My emotions are running amok
When I saw her running that day
Dressed in her long navy smock.

The dreams I have as I lie awake
Are pounding my head with a hammer
I must find out what happened to her
Like an itch or an annoying stammer.

Why did she choose me that night?
Did she think I was game?
I know I am not anything special
Not any big man with a name.

This mystery has to be answered
I must go see her right away
Go to her home and confront her
And I must go there today.

PART 12 TOMORROW


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS
Please checkout SHORT STORIES