Wednesday, 2 June 2010

DAILY POEM "MUSICAL BONANZA OF THE KING"

Elvis Presley Photogragh
When no one else can understand me
in the ghetto
are suspicious minds
all shook up.


Always on my mind
is the wonder of you
Allmost
and I love you so!


Amazing Grace
an American trilogy
any day now
are you lonesome tonight?




At the hop
they play Auld lang syne
Violet
as long as I have you.


A big hunk o love
on Bluberry Hill
is like a Bridge over troubled water
a brown eted handsome man.


Can't help falling in love
but crying in the chapel
in your crazy arms
cross my heart and hope to die!


Danny boy
youre the devil in disguise
do not disturb
dark moon.


Don't be cruel
don't cry daddy
don't leave me now
don't ask me why!


Fever
is a fire down below
fools rush in
the first time I saw your face.



Yes trhe King is very much alive with this short clip of some of his songs.It is easy to make a script with the song, I hope you enjoy this, and hope it brings back some happy memories when you were growing up with the King, he will always be a part of our lives for all time.


Did you like Elvis? what was your favourite song?



Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS 
Please checkout SHORT STORIES