Thursday, 3 June 2010

DAILY POEM "IF"



If I was the moon
I would shine your path
take care of the evil
prepare for my wrath.

If I was the sea
I would carry you for miles
protect you from sharks
drown in your smiles.

If I was God
I would forgive all sinners
force mankind  to love
make you all winners.


If I was rich
I would buy you some flowers
give money to the poor
banish all powers.

If I was telepathic
I would read your mind
take thoughts of despair
and make them kind.

If I was an insect
I would like to be
a huge bumble bee
buzzin round a tree.

If I was an animal
I would like to be
a roaring lion
everyone scared of me.

If I was a car
I would be so fast
leaving dust behind me
having a blast.

If I was a bird
I would soar in the sky
enjoy all around me
loving to fly.

If I was a  horse
I would run forever
eat hay all day
be proud and be clever.

If I was a ship
I would be on a cruise
lap up the sun
enjoy all the booze!

If I was the sun
I would shine on all of you
because you are special
unique through and through.

THANK YOU FRIENDS FOR YOUR KIND CONTRIBUTIONS I AM HAPPY TO POST THEM IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER :)

GERARDINE

If I were the wind 
I would blow the hat off your head 
Slip through an open window and 
Shuffle dust bunnies under your bed.

KATHERINE

If I were a flower 
I would turn my face up 
rise high to the sunshine 
and warmly fill up my cup. 

MORGANNA

If I were a tree 
I'd stand straight and tall 
Soak up the sun and 
Let the little people moving so quick pass me by.

LUISA

If I were a hyena 
I would come over and bother you 
I would tickle you, laugh with you, and make you smile 
And I would be sure to stay UNTIL you do!

JANNIE

If I were a blogger I'd leave a comment here. 
If I were a pumpkin pie I'd smother myself in whipped cream. 
If I were God I'd let me eat as much pumpkin pie with whipped cream as I ever wanted and never get fat. Same for eating steak, cake and ceasar salad!! 

UNPRECEDENTEDINTELLECTUAL

If I was a genius 
I would try not to be obvious 
As I save all of us 
Trying not to be oblivious

LESLIE

if I were a girl 
I would dance and I'd swing 
you'd enjoy the laughter 
I would bring 

NIRMAL

If i were a cloud, 
high i fly so proud, 
playing with starry crowd, 
for u a mystery world...

.BRIAN

if i was the wind 
i would blow at your back 
providing you cool 
from the suns attack...lol.

MAMA ZEN

If I were a poet 
I'd write you a rhyme 
to remind you I love you 
all of the time!

VIOLA

If I was a Genie, I would pop in 
and a hug I would give you 
for all those nice things that 
you said you would do. 

AMY

If I were the sun I would shine bright. 
I would look down on the world and smile. 
If I need to hide to shade those little children I would. 
I would enjoy the view most of all if I was the Sun..

NCBEACHCOMBER_ASA

If I were a sailboat 
gliding sleek out it the sun 
I'd take you on a trip 
that would certainly be fun. 

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH, LOVE THEM :)

Today's rally poem is about, imagining all the above and how you would deal with it, if I were, If you were, and so on, as children we dreamt of being something, for the boys it was a soldier, a fireman, even a policeman, for the girls a fashion model, nurse, celebrity and so on.

If you were something, how would you deal with it...

Imagine you were a dog? or a cat? what would you do?

I 1f I were a dog
2
3
4
cat, fish, anything you like.............. finish the 4 line verse..... 


once you have done it, I will add it on to my poem, have fun, The Thursday rally is a time of fun.. thank you for taking part..


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS 
Please checkout SHORT STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,