Saturday, 5 June 2010

DAILY POEM "FORGIVEN"




When you forget to call my name
I forgive you
when you don't put out the trash
I forgive you.

When you argue night is day
I forgive you
when you fail to pick me up
I forgive you.

When you  stay out late at night
I forgive you
waken me up on a Sunday for work
I forgive you.


When you throw out my best shirt
I forgive you
forget to walk the dog
I forgive you.

When you support a team I don't
I forgive you
bring your friends home after work
I forgive you.

When you burn my dinner each night
I forgive you
bash my car when out driving
I forgive you.

When you make me go out shopping
I forgive you
turn the tv over for a soap
I forgive you.

When you sing in the shower
I forgive you
eat my chips on the table
I forgive you.


Forgive, a very powerful word, we forgive a lot of things, more so from the people we love than from friends or acquaintance, the person who forgives shows a strong character in life and is respected.


Have YOU forgiven someone recently? what was the outcome?


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS  
Please checkout SHORT STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,