Monday, 7 June 2010

DAILY POEM "FLIGHT OF DEATH" GUESS THE MOVIE "14"


In a field of golden corn
I play and you watch me
the wind blows your coat
knowing your eyes can see.


But what are you waiting for?
perched on your wooden stand
not dissimilar to the men beside you
I touch you with my hand.



Suddenly I realize your real
as now you begin to move
fear controls my body
you have something you want to prove.


I run for my life
as my dog is right behind
then I feel you following
my eyes roll and cannot find.


Then you snatch me quickly
I am engulfed by your power
grabbing anything in front of me
you crush me like a flower.


No matter what I do
you clutch me and wont let go
my dad and brother screaming
distantly crying below.


Time after time you hunt
for the time that you have left
more innocent people will die
coutlessly bereft.


Now the time has come
when you will rest for now
you die but will live another day
start sweating from your brow!!


Here we go again folks Guess the movie time, this is a dark thriller, the clues are in there, so have a go, you are all doing well with these movie poems, so hats off to you, as always the winners will be posted last thing at night my time...

CONGRATULATIONS TO LESLIE WHO GOT THE LAST MOVIE CORRECT :)


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS  
Please checkout SHORT STORIES