Tuesday, 25 May 2010

DAILY POEM "OPEN YOUR HEART"


What do you see in me I ask?
as I gently stroke your face
your skin so soft and inviting
my heart begins to race.

Your perfume enchants my very being
I,m intoxicated with your scent
you my love, my best friend
are heaven sent.

Amid a bouquet of roses
you would overpower their beauty
and if blindfolded I would never find
a thorn in all my duty.

lips so soft, candy sweet
engulfs me in a trancelike state
lets stay this way forever
we know it is our fate....

Open your heart you will never know what rewards you may get :)

are YOU a warm hearted person??


Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS 
Please checkout SHORT STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,