Saturday, 22 May 2010

DAILY POEM "NEWLY FORMED LOVE"










Heal my wounds
free my chains
bond our love
with time that remains.

Sacrifice your destiny
forget about your fate
chase away the devils
wipe clean my slate.

Play softly your music
with symphonies of power
witness my new entrance
from the dark and lonely tower.

Resuscitate my heart
with passion alive
breathe life within me
helping me to thrive.



Love can be everything, love can make u feel excellent or make you feel sad, but the creation of love from the beginning is the best part.

Was it love at first sight when you met your partner??
Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS  
Please checkout SHORT STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,