Monday, 24 May 2010

DAILY POEM "NEVER ENDING DREAM "


Mystical magic feelings of love
enhanced by the look in your eyes
paradise awaits the toughest of men
something you may never despise.

The perfumed aroma in the warm night air
is intoxicating and has me still
no where to run nowhere to hide
your here and in for the kill.

Wrap me in this paradise I found
nothing I want more than this
keep me for all time in this wondrous place
surround me with your passionate kiss.

If I ever wake up from this dream of beauty
when the sun comes up I beg you stay
for this is the world we have chosen my love
I will guard you in every way.

Sometimes we have dreams we never wanna wake from :)

Have you had a dream like above??




Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS  
Please checkout SHORT STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,