Sunday, 25 April 2010

DAILY POEM "A VISIT TO THE DOCS"








SHAKIRA'S MEME PLEASE VISIT HER AND THE OTHER ENTRIES






"Hello its me,Billy here
I need to see the Doc its clear
Its rather embarrasing,I cannot say
But can I see the Doc today?"

"What's the problem Billy dear?
I have to know before your here
I am in charge of this reception
so unless I know it's classed as deception"


"Don't be scared Iv'e heard it all
from toes in taps to fingers in balls!
people caught in a shameful position
and others who try to make incisions!"

"So come clean now tell me more
What's the problem is it sore?
you cannot get away from me
it's the law of the surgery.

"Ok then here's my story
it might be sad and rather gory
I'm sitting on the toilet pan
cos I hate that bloody bran".

Pauses of silence on the phone
hearing in the distance a grunt and groan
where has she gone I cannot hear a thing
maybe I should give her another ring?

Unable to move dialling again
come on lady give me the gen
sorry but Bertha has collapsed on the spot
she's seeing the doc,your appointment she got!

A piece of fun today friends, we all get into embarrassing situations and at times need help, this is a fun take on  that 

occasion







Please checkout BLOG PROMOTIONS

Please checkout SHORT STORIES














No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,