Saturday, 3 April 2010

DAILY POEM "I'M A MAN"


Im a man
can't multi task
Im a man
don't even ask.

Cant do a washing
don't know what to do
what button to press
aint got a scooby doo

Im a man
can't watch the boys
what if they cry?
or break their toys?

Im a man
gotta watch all night sports
Im a man
gotta lie in my shorts.

Im a man
I make funny noises
grunt all night long
never take choices.

Im a man
wanna cuddle you tonight
IM A WOMAN
just turn out the light!!!!

You gotta love us guys, any excuses we will give it, and yeah do not bother us when our fav tv prog is on, you would be as well talking to the washing machine lol, a bit of fun...

Does YOUR man do his bit? helpful??





14 comments:

  1. err...will be interested to see the comments on this one. i try to be helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...tooo funny..Wow you hit that on the nose...and the last verse.LMAO...so true and funny...you crack me up..!..I can so relate..Have a wonderful weekend William

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the poem on this one so very much,

    it flows smooth like water fall,

    awesome job!
    the cartoons on the bottom are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making me SMILE!
    You are such a gentleman.
    My hubby is a Chef.. he definitely do more than his share.
    He is a very caring gentle man indeed.
    Thank you for the wonderful contribution, William!
    Really enjoyed this!
    Happy Easter!
    hugs with lots of love
    shakira

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great funny post. My husband so rocks and helps out when and if I need it. Or does things by himself at times. I am very lucky..

    Happy Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @atimetoshine
    lol thanks friends, although this poem was posted for funny weekend with shakira it does not imply all men are like that, certainly I am not, I did my share when married and still do lol, but sadly there are guys out there who do nothing lol..

    thanks all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think you are the man. LOL You are a special loving, kind, gentle, and loving man that I am proud to say is my best friend. Did I leave anything out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Viola

    awe Vi, u are so kind, and a great friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROFLMAO!!! Love this. Thanks for stopping by my playground. Much appreciated. Happy Easter to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved it william, it was fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,