Sunday, 20 December 2009

DAILY POEM "NOMAD"

to people who find it hard to settle.


I wander aimlessly through this time
in momadic style, never crossing the line
not facing lover, friend, or foe
tired of not knowing where to go.

Reaching the boundaries of a brand new place
difficulties in trying to learn a face
mute and blindness always ahead
finding a needle and trying to thread.

Pieceing together a puzzle so hard
like playing a game, with a missing card
not ever reaching that final frontier
where everyone lives for hope, and not fear.

Perhaps this place exists right here
where everything is held, loving and dear
and someday if I find that dreamt dimension
lacking of heartache or emotional tension.

I may be happy to settle down
and learn to smile without a frown
make my mark and have a rest
finally completeing my roaming test.

How many people do you know that cannot settle? family? friends, tell me about it...

3 comments:

  1. always on the lookout for those who need help,

    animated poem! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of sadness in this poem, I can feel a person trying to fit in.

    I like the feel and sound of these two lines:

    “Pieceing together a puzzle so hard
    like playing a game, with a missing card”
    Gerardine Baugh

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,