Tuesday, 15 December 2009

DAILY POEM "YOUR TOUCH"

Your touch is like silk on my body
feeling you is so good on me
your lips are as golden as honey
your all I want you to be

When the sun comes up your alive
your eyes are like diamonds in the dark
your personality shines like a torch
as active and alert as a lark.

Darling your my salvation
destiny brought you my way
and each morning I awaken with you
is a brand new exciting day.

When your in love nothing tops it, everything in the garden is rosy, this little poem is for the romantics out there, enjoy.

How did YOU feel when you fell in love??

2 comments:

  1. Billy, you do have some wonderful poetry here. I especially loved the first one of today. Gotta go, honey...helping Sue and Ray ... it is Thanksgiving day! LOL Love, Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy, Your romantic poem is delightful and filled my
    heart with joy...
    I didn't know you were such a sensuous young
    man, my boy!
    Really a wonderful read on this rainy morn
    Hope the dripping is soon gone...
    But for now, I enjoyed your beautiful
    words
    that ripped through my soul like a double
    edged sword
    and made my heart feel warm inside
    where they will always safely reside.

    Love, Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,