Wednesday, 16 December 2009

DAILY POEM "FASCINATION"

Love is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

I look at your face with fascination
constantly breaking my concentration
your smile is like the beaming sun
It captures my soul,with nowhere to run.

It stops the world on an axis of speed
it feeds the hungry, suppresses my need
what wonders I see in this Beauty beholden?
with eyes of blue, and hair so Golden.

A figure so rare in a world of conceipt
guiltless of hatred, contempt, and deceipt
are you reality in my earthly being?
trusted in my mind ,and forward in seeing.

Waken me up from this Magical dream
life is so happy and all's what it seems
Stay in my presence, be in my life
promise me one day to be my wife.

So happy together two souls as one
playing together having some fun
when earth is exhausted we will find a way
the hidden voices will whisper and say
we will be united at the gates of desire
Never knowing sadness or touching the fire.

How does love make YOU feel?

5 comments:

  1. Billy my friend this is just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Love Vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wonderfully inspiring and amazingly fabulous, do you feel younger this way? Just kidding!


    initial jy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is filled with so much love. You are a fantastic poet!! Did you write this for someone in particular?

    This poem could be used during a wedding ceremony; it is so filled with sweet emotions
    My favorite line, it made me cry: .
    “Stay in my presence, be in my life
    promise me one day to be my wife”
    Gerardine Baugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all for your kind comments. Gerardine I wrote this poem a few years ago, it wasn't for anyone or anything in particular, it just came out in words... thanks for your kind comments..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bily, I love the snow.
    Love Vi

    ReplyDelete

You do not have to register to leave a comment, simply click the drop down box for anonymous... the comment will go through, or why not Subscribe! Thanks a million for leaving a comment
PLEASE NOTE COMMENTS WILL SHOW UP AFTER APPROVAL.
your reviews of my work are deeply appreciated, please come visit again..:)
,